Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Host's Message Before the game jam starts Sticky

A topic by SCORPIXELITE created Jan 14, 2021 Views: 110 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted

Hello there everyone!!! Thanks a lot again for joining the Numpad Jam. Less than a day to go before this Jam starts and to motivate all of you to finish the game in the game jam, I will too make a game. But don't worry, that game will neither be ranked nor rated. This is just to motivate all of you to finish the game unlike me in my previous game jams. So that's all everyone. STAY AWESOME!!!!!!

(+1)

This is super cool! Sucks that It started on Thursday instead of today, but Its fine. 

Submitted

I didn't know where else to say this.
Your Jam page is pretty inconsistent sometimes.
Sometimes it says web version is encouraged then it is a must and then it is not required.
And in the section additional missions, it says they will be ranked but won't  "incur a deduction in judging".
But in the Judging section, it is listed and said that it is included in the overall ranking.
It's not that bad but can be a bit confusing.

HostSubmitted

Hello there. I am truly sorry for any confusion caused. submission should be in the web format (html or webgl) only. also ignoring additional missions will not incur in deduction but will be ranked on too. I hope this clears up any confusion.