Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

anybody have any idea what they're going to make

A topic by Fishy delishy created Jul 16, 2020 Views: 166 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

first i thought cool you can make anything but then again you can make ANYTHING so i obviously just can't settle on one thing, anybody wanna chime in or team up?

I was thinking about a game focusing on the medical experiment SS did in concentration camp there is a lot of things documented in wikipedia about that (experimenting and torturing all kind of people, men women children).

But an unfortunate event incoming sunday all day long and I don’t know if I will have the time to do that with my low level in game making and my bad level in graphic creation to make the game in one day and night :/

so if the idea inspire you feel free to try

if you don’t like nazi and ss stuff I had another idea. During the french revolution a lot of people where beheaded in public places. so the idea was to have someone under a guillotine or an axe an you have to chop the head, and let it fell on a slope so it get speed and basicaly play bowling like that, with splat of blood everywhere. You could ajust the direction of the head by changng the angle of the guillotine, adjust the force applied to the head at start depending of the blade the player choose, etc ..
to stick better to the jam, Mariane could be the executionner, she is often pain, half naked https://static.elysee.fr/images/default/0001/02/9e7cc3a799f41bb0f39e7e563b87473c82f37341.jpeg

does that help you ?

like that japanese unit yeah i watched a couple movies on it, nah i'm ok with any subject idk how to make a game out of it tho