Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Curator help

A topic by Shelves' Schwa created Jan 12, 2022 Views: 56
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

So there’s this rando in the itch.io forums who is following 6,000+ creators? They want to start a spreadsheet or stream or something. They made a post. A question? They want to publish their spreadsheet of their collections on their itch.io I think. And then charge people for the spreadsheet. I guess any time they update the spreadsheet an email is sent? Or mb they create a devlog saying “spreadsheet update: [found family games]” or something? I told them to go for it?

I don’t know how to do any of that. But I tried to give them 1 example of what another people do in a different community. I may have only confused them. I’m not a very clear person. I do my best. But my best it it leaves a lot to be desired

If you have opinions. If you care to help, they are here:

https://itch.io/t/1840331/mega-compilation-curating-is-it-ethical-or-even-preferrable-to-use-these-solutions

That link’s to a super long post they wrote. When all they are doing is a spreadsheet of what’s on itch.io, a summary, and the curator’s opinion of each.

idk guess i thought they could submit whatever they’re making to the jam. If they figure out what they want to make. Taylor, maybe send them a link to your discord? Have them talk out what theyre thinking with you guys there?

Day. Bye. Day.