SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

META: Team Proposal for Team Game Jam

A topic by dvd created May 25, 2020 Views: 189
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Jam HostSubmitted (3 edits) (+2)

Team Game Jam!

Please join me as a contributor to my Game Jam team: the team designing the game jam itself. As a member of the conference organizing committee, I'm responsible for organizing the game jam overlapping with the NarraScope 2020 Online Conference. I'm looking for participants of all kinds: whether you want to write new narrative games, read new narrative games, or interact with the process somewhere else in between.

Thanks especially to Katherine Morayati for proposing a Conference Game Jam, and this year's theme. (and an even bigger thank you to katherine for volunteering to help moderate the game jam.)

Goals: Create an enjoyable game jam experience for anyone interested in NarraScope. Give people the space to learn and grow in the way they want to.

Stretch Goals: Foster team building and self-guided study at the same time. Encourage people to grow, but don't push them too hard. Invite as many newcomers as possible into the narrative games community!

Joining the Team: If you are interested, please join the Jam on Itch, or comment here, upvote this thread, join the NarraScope Discord and post in the #game-jam channel, or any combination of the above!