Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Should I participate?

A topic by Koei32 created Jun 16, 2021 Views: 394 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi. I am Koei. Was just scrolling through the jam list and the name caught me. Okay, I am not very good at programming and gamedev but I have always  wanted to participate in a game jam. Should I do it or is it not the correct time? 

Host (1 edit) (+1)

This sounds like the perfect jam for you. Feel free to join the Discord server and ask questions about programming or game dev!

Submitted (1 edit) (+2)

i think you should participate in this one

my first game jam was a week game jam and its hard to start with this, you have the chance to participate in a 2 weeks game jam

don't miss it, a good long jam won't be in the close time for sure

The problem is that I start a project, work on it and I dunno why I start feeling demotivated. I feel the game falling apart. I get a lot of errors.

So i can' t  finish a project properly. I'll try tho as it is my first game jam.

Submitted

thats happen to a lot of people(sometimes for me too)

try making a simple little game first, a game that is not posible to get a lot of errors from

or take a brake from that project for a day(or more) i can tell you that a brake helps a lot for this

(+1)

Yeah you should join it, in fact, this is my and my friends first jam ever so we decided to team up, and I think its a perfect jam for you and anyone who never did a jam before such as me.