Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I have a question

A topic by TrentAdamsVP created Jul 07, 2019 Views: 205 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

So I made a game before hand, and I saw this jam and thought it would be perfect motivation to make a second chapter, could I make and enter the second chapter into the game jam (the only thing is I  would have the first chapter in the game as well as the second chapter) Also if I need to I can reexplain it better.

I'm pretty sure you can, many people here are saying they're going to try to continue a game they've lost motivation to finish and think this is the right way to get motivation and me I'm continuing a game I started making days before the jam and thought this could help me make it better especially since this is my first game.

Thanks and good luck!

Host(+1)

yeah that's fine by us! generally we want you to be trying something new or pushing yourself to do something you haven't done before (or out of your comfort zone)

Thanks! and good luck to you.

Host

ah one more thing--when you submit your game, def include "second chapter for jam" somewhere in the description or comment for the jam submission. we get a lot of bogus submissions for games that were created outside the jam scope and sometimes we just boot projects that weren't created within the time frame. this would just make it easier for us to know.