Who am I?
Seren, 20, she/her. I'm a CS major but I want to try to make something tangible, so here I am!
What is it?
You walk around a clinic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is largely an excuse to learn 3-D modeling and the basics of an interactable environment. There's also gonna be some cool sound design hopefully, to help with the atmosphere. There's gonna be some mild horror vibes. Maybe I'll work in "pride" somehow, who knows.
Inspired by me waiting in the doctor's office alone during a nasty storm and wondering if all of the staff would suddenly just...not be there anymore if I opened the door.
- Clinic room fully modeled
- Player character implemented -- can walk and look around room (1st person)
- Hallway fully modeled
- Lobby fully modeled
- Animated objects -- weight scale, blood pressure cough, finger pulse recorder
- Cutscene created -- name called, follow nurse down hall, weighed, enter room, blood pressure + pulse, told to wait for doctor
- Interactable objects -- ???
- Make game easily run on various computers, release
I literally don't have a clue how to do any of these things. Wish me luck!