Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unseen Files( first time)

A topic by ZaqLovesBooks created Jul 26, 2017 Views: 283 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(2 edits)

I don't know what to write. I have have never done of these but i am open up to new things.Though this is not the day one and a lot of things got done from the first day it started .I thought why not explain it a little bit. The reason of title came into my mind as soon as the idea of the game came into my mind.  A game where people learn the importance of creavity in more then just one way. 

Platform: Twine ( cause of my experience in html and css code)

Day 1: I came up with a idea for a game if it were to like a visual novel one where the main charater is the reader. I had a game in mind where the player will learn the importance of creavity or having a imagination. Thay is where i started coding. I also knew not to make a big game yet. So, i had this in mind as a demo .

Day 2: Long before the game jam started i wanted to brainstorm at first i didn't think anyone would want to make art for this game. 

This day to the thir day is where the main character design was finished. In progress of coding i added a password where before the games starts.

The player may not know but this 'password ' has a big importance. I tested the password on someone whose is creative in our means they couldn't get the password but the answer for the hint was right.

Day 3: In place of the sample music i used. Which was royalty free music. I wanted music for the game to happen . So, now at the third i asked around. Still in progress. Here the main menu screen baclground image is in the workings. We both took a day break. Which was fine cause we are human not robots.

Day 4: Today, i hope to get some type of music in the workings . Along with the main menu background scene being done. I am going to continue to work on the main story while waiting . Also,  the first character they meet will be in th w works today.

I hope i did this right. I had to catch up with missing days 

Jam Host

good luck with twine! i believe the documentation for twine 2 is finally starting to come together, so hopefully you'll be able to find what you need! thanks for joining the jam!

Twine seems like a good choice for this :)

day 5: i need to work on resizing images and get a new artist, sadly..... although i am not mad just extremely sad. Hopefully, i will get music for this two .....

More to be told..