SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Devlog] Save The Dreams

A topic by munchii created Jul 22, 2017 Views: 326 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(1 edit)

Hi! My name is Daniel.

I will be making a game called Save The Dreams in Unity 5.2.2, for the game jam. I have made a document where my game description and more are showed. I would love if you guys will check it out! And it would be great if you will give some feedback! :D

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e5_BlkPOcC4YDCmjIZ_Dmx2G-ozVK_l295vIAsBLM2k/edit?usp=sharing                                                                                       

Have a nice day!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         //Daniel Munch

I like the idea! It seems well scoped for a game game. Do you need a settings menu though? This is an honest question. I've never done a jam before. Is changing volume and screen resolution etc. expected in jam games?

Well.. No you actually don't really need one. It is not my first priority, but i think i will make one if i got time ;D

Will you make a game qbradq?

(1 edit)

Day: Well.. Someday!

Hey everybody! Today i did a lot to Save The Dreams! I made the Menu UI, controls and started to make the pearls! I haven't really worked on the game before today! YAY! Tomorrow i will upload a video, yay! If you have any questions, please comment down below! I always love your feedback! :3

Have a great day!

//Daniel

Hi guys! This is a new update to the game! I made the pearls, well not the graphics but the script are done. Now i just need to make the camera follow and random gen of pearls. And of course the graphics. I am pretty proud of myself :D

Here is a little video of my game so far! :D I hope you like it.

If you have any idea or something, please comment :D 

Have a good day!

//Daniel

Actually i also just made the camera follow!

Good to get that out of the world :D