Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Finding More Teammembers!

A topic by cgbilke1 created Jul 22, 2017 Views: 258 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hey there! I have a bit of a last minute team addition looking for a few people to join the team we started and help flesh out some of the missing roles we have and could definitely use in making a game! Right now we have a team of two (possibly three). I, myself, have a background in programming using Java and now some C++ as well as Game design and Game theory; the second member has a focus in Game design and management; and our third (potential) member will work on some of the artwork if she can commit to doing so.

The obvious gaps in our team are artists and composers that might be interested in working in the Unreal Engine. We're looking for pple of any and all skills and experiences in building games and if you're interested in playing around in Unreal, then that's perfectly fine too!  If any of this interests you or you want more information, have questions, concerns, etc... then feel free to reach out to me and post here or send me an email directly at cgbilke1 (at) gmail (dot) com with whatever comes to mind. Thanks for your time and I hope this can interest someone!

Christian Bilke

I can compose for you!  Get at me!

Sorry, I think we have a composer now! If things change I'll be sure to let you know though, sorry about that~

Hi! What kind of style do you have in mind for the art?

We have nothing in specific in mind yet, shoot me an email at cgbilke1 (at) gmail (dot) com and we can discuss it more?

Sure!