Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Questions about the limitation

A topic by LT Games created Sep 03, 2021 Views: 249 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

Can i add the game title on first screen of game? my game idea will work with a timer, when player wins can i show the time he head finalizing the game?

Submitted

The rules say "Integers and other symbols such as...+ - / ? ! # % and $ are permitted." (emphasis mine).

So showing time using numbers doesn't seem to be against the rules.

Submitted

but how about the game title?? i can't place it on title screen?

Submitted

Wait so numbers are allowed? man this is getting mega confusing, I had a coded game now it's a printer paper and deck of cards game, if it was numbers I coulda redone it a little bit, woulda been an all numbered screen lols sigh... oh wells long day sigh... I submitted the late submission, as this is extremely confusing by far so what I posted is what's posted now. I will just try not to do Jams like these in the future that have layers of confusion to them.

Submitted

Oh now I remember my original post! I think, so it wasn't about teams, I think it was limitation, I think I'm not sure if the Jam is to be "20 second" long game, or if each mini game last 20 seconds!?

Submitted(+1)

Im pretty sure about the game title being allowed as well as the ruled and how to play . The limitation says "Tell a story with no text" so game titles, rules, how to play are allowed