Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Theme Interpretations?

A topic by MykoNil created Nov 08, 2022 Views: 403 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on how this jam's theme could be interpreted? It's not just heaven, but heaven². Heaven squared. What could this mean? I am interested to know your thoughts on this.

(+1)

I think I might interpret it about religion, yeah, the squared part is throwing me off a bit but maybe the square root of heaven is religion, Idk but yeah just go with ur gut

(+2)

The squared portion is just terrible graphic design choice to inform that this is the 2nd time they are hosting Mini JAM with the THEME being based on "Heaven".

Ah, interesting.

Submitted

Oh! Good to know! Thanks.

(+1)

I think it's supposed to just look cool, and from what I've heard this is a second "heaven" mini jam

(+2)

I'm a deep cultural history fanatic so I was brainstorming beyond the traditional Christian version of heaven and thinking of older pantheons like the Japanese, Greek/Roman, Egyptian, or even as God of War did recently much like the former Norse Myths of divinity and interpretations of heaven

Submitted

Interesting. Will be neat to see other interpretations in the games

(+1)

heaven could also be interpreted as a place where everything you desire is present

Submitted

True! Heaven is used widely as a figure of speech. Like, "Oh I'm in heaven will all this good food!"