Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Results, winners, and future news Sticky

A topic by Mammut RPG created Apr 29, 2019 Views: 250 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted (1 edit) (+2)

Mapemounde is over. We're happy with how it went, with your response and with the games that this jam helped to create.

That's the first time we organize a jam. Probably some things didn't go as planned, but we took notes and we are ready to organize the next edition of the jam in the best possible way. You accepted our challenge, and wrote many unusual, fascinating games in a short period of time. Submitting a game, in and of itself, is the most important victory. 

That said, we also have some special prizes! We decided to include a voting system to allow you to get more immediate feedback on your game designers' efforts. As you noticed, among the five criteria to vote on there was a main one, the first: How well the game fits the theme and goal of the jam. This is the ranking we need to identify the winners. The remaining four criteria still generated a very interesting ranking for each criterion.

The winning games of Mapemounde 2019 are:

• RELIC LOGS by Gaia Sicolo (1st);
  • One Trillion Years of Sohkrates (2nd);
  • The Wayfarer by Geecko on the Wall (3rd);
  • Time Compass by Davide89 (3rd).

In the spirit of the jam, we organizers also participated for the fun of it. Since Daniele (Geecko on the Wall) is one of the organizers, he decided to give up the prize.

Important: itch.io does not help us in communication (there are no private messages here), but we need the email addresses of the winners. We ask you to write to us at info@mammutrpg.eu so that we can reward you with the map-games bundle.

We hope that this community will continue to interact and prosper in the future. So feel free to use the Mapemounde forum to stay in touch. This would be a source of great satisfaction for us.

Submitted(+1)

Sent in my email (from a notwriting.net account, so you know it's me). Thanks again for this jam. I think the rating system was a great idea, definitely motivated me to play and review games when I otherwise wouldn't, and found some really great stuff as a result.

HostSubmitted(+1)

Dear winners, have a little patience. We are collecting prizes from the authors who decided to provide the games for the bundle.  Since we weren't sure about the number of winners, we couldn't anticipate the request to the authors.  ;)