Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What's Everyone Working On?

A topic by Kid Coraller created Jul 17, 2023 Views: 142 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Just like it says in the title. What are y'all creating? 
I'm still brainstorming, but happy to chat and share work-in-progress with folks! 

Host(+2)

Honestly I'm trying to come up with something interesting re: barbie limbs. my memories of barbies are very much tied into popping their legs off and also making them clothes

(+2)

I'm seeing the Barbie movie tomorrow and I'm super excited. I have a few ideas in mind. I'm reflecting a lot on growing up with mostly only "boy toys" available to me, so I never really had Barbies. My sister did, but she had no interest in playing with them. They ended up casualties of ill-advised fireworks experiments. With a six month old son, I really hope to make his experience with play less aggressively gendered.

Or I might just make a guide for converting a doll house into a hex map for ttrpgs. We'll see!

Host(+1)

Both sounds great! Can't wait to see what you create, Whimsy

Submitted(+1)

I'm excited to see whichever direction you end up going in, though I'm tied to  the idea of non-gendered toys (I'm an early childhood educator). It's an important concept that should be the standard. 

Also haven't seen the movie yet, but excited to see it very soon. 

My idea for the jam is mainly sad and about processing a relationship falling apart. You play toys who are being played with for the last time by your Human.

Host

I really like the sad angle! I would totally play that

Submitted(+1)

I’m doing a personal journal thingy about my mom & growing up with Barbie. Looking up some very pink style sheets to channel a livejournal vibe.

Host

yessssssss im so excited to read it