Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If you want us to share screenshots of your game on our social media, post them here! Sticky

A topic by The GDWC created Mar 15, 2021 Views: 508 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Host (1 edit)

You can also tell us something more about the game or about your team if you're in the mood :)

Submitted

I'm regularly posting screenshots and videos of development on Instagram. I'll tag the GDWC if that's ok.

Venkatesh ||| Gamedev (@__rudrac) • Instagram photos and videos

Host

Cool, we'll check out! And thank you :)

I have been working hard after work on my entry for the last few days, not aware that you were going to close the entries early. I read that the submission date was Friday. I just finished my entry, and going to your website to submit it, I read that you reached your limit of 20 submissions and I cannot enter.
I entered via itch.io, but I don't know if my game is an entry, because I only published it now.

In the future, please state these kinds of things very clearly. I spend many hours on my game to finish something before Friday, spending time on my entry instead of spending time with my family who also wanted my attention, because, as I said, the closing date was Friday, according to everything I read. Only to learn now that entries are closed.

Sorry for sounding unhappy. I am not very happy at the moment.

For what it's worth, here is my game:

https://mmyburg.itch.io/brokensteel

Could you please tell me if I did make it into the competition or not?

Regards,
Marius.

Host

There must have been a misunderstanding. You can still join and send games! There is no limit! If you're talking about the Twitter post, it was just to encourage people to join, there is no limit of 20  :) 

Oh. Well, that's really confusing! Thanks, I will submit my entry right away.

Host (1 edit)

Yes, we will be more careful in the future in order to avoid creating any uncertainties. Thank you for letting us know about your confusion 🙂👍

(+1)

No problem, and thank you for explaining. :)