Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Played a bunch of submissions. Here’s the video

A topic by reals created Jan 01, 2022 Views: 263 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(+1)

I only played games that worked in web browser and could load. Also some game jam tips because I can’t help it. If you have questions about your game I’m happy to answer them!

Submitted(+1)

It's such a pleasure to see that, people playing my game. Thanks ;)

(+1)

I played it for much longer than what you saw in the video! It was a cool game to play :)

Submitted(+1)

It was super fun watching you try our entry "Diet Run" and the other games! I found you got a bit confused about how the game worked?

In short: if you eat too much fast food, the bar in bottom right will keep going right indicating "more fat". Meaning your stamina loss rate and speed will both drop significantly.

On the other hand, if you only keep eating healthy food your stamina won't rise fast enough but you will run faster and can jump over certain obstacles. So, the 2 obstacles and 2 foods side by side are all designed so you keep maintaining / balancing your diet.
Yeah, I know I know its a bit confusing. But its fun once you get the hang of it! ;) Thanks again for playing it!

(+1)

I love the name. It definitely follows the theme really well! I think you can just copy and paste your comment into your game's page as some descriptive text :) It will help others to figure it out! Or add it into a game menu under a "Help" section in a future update :)

I also loved the ragdoll falling over when you lose a game lol

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for the suggestions! Will do. Haha yeah ragdolls are always fun.

Submitted(+1)

Thank you for your review on my game (Bees and Bubbles). You can get health back by deactivating the "Bad is Good mode" (Pressing LMB) and then clashing with transparent bubbles. But then clashing with gold bubbles will cost life. Pressing LMB again will reverse this and gold bubbles will score points again.

This part is a bit confusing. After the jam, I realized that I should've made a tutorial level instead of just writing down the instructions. 😅

Hey most of these things are learned the hard way! Seeing someone playtest your game is probably the best way to see what you missed!

Submitted
Deleted 1 year ago

I would have waited for it to load :p

Submitted

Would love to see you play my game, let me know if you got the time. Thanks!\

which one? Can you drop a link?!

Submitted

https://fireblaze236.itch.io/bonkem-good

I played it :)

Submitted

Thank you so much! I get what is wrong with it .

You have to time the charge. If you land  it when it's green, everything will turn good. Even the powerups.

I’m happy to do it :)