Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Summarize?

A topic by JumpyMan_2.0 created Feb 06, 2020 Views: 229 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4

If you could just summarize what is needed for this jam or what I have to do to participate. Also is there a winning prize?

Host

This is start of my goal to create a monthly anthology series for games. I'm using itch as the submission platform since a indie developers are already here and my own personal reach is rather small.  Games don't need to be made during the course of the jam. For this issue the only theme is that the games be made by people not attending GDC. 

A big part of starting this anthology is the hope that smaller games become more widely valued and developers can have more smaller opportunities instead of years-long gambles. Games are curated by me at the end of the submission period and 10 developers will be included. Everyone gets $20 USD for acceptance and a percentage of the issue's sales going forward.

I hope that answers all your questions!

Okay, I think I understand now thanks, also can we submit more than one game?

Host

You can submit as many as you want but can only have one slot meaning I'd either pick the game or give you the choice of bundling them together as one entry or picking which game you'd like included.