Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

a what now?

A topic by The Sketchy Hedgehog created 28 days ago Views: 26 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

The problem I'm having is that I get lots of promising titles, but they all have taglines that are either outside my wheelhouse or completely foreign to me. I've never understood what a Sword Dream is or how it differs from a regular Dream (and yes, I have googled), and the specific systems that come up are almost never ones I'm familiar with. Also I have no idea what "for zero players" means.

Host

So that's one of the reasons I made this a longer game jam: it's a great excuse to explore and experiment.

I got the Dream one a few times too and still haven't figured out what it is XD Maybe I'll ask in the itch Discord server or we can ask in the forums. For zero players, I imagine it's now of a joke game? 

I've seen some very legit taglines too, such as A Lasers and Feelings game for 2-4 players. So maybe save some of the titles you like to make the games you want, then do some research for some of these systems.

Hmmm, it might be worth making a topic for SRDs and such that are featured in this generator.