Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

i will rate only the games that i can play in browser

A topic by JK Tech created Sep 30, 2021 Views: 79 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (2 edits)

if someone want me to rate your game... please make it browser compatible or linux compatible... since i just use linux

check your engine for exporting options and if is possible to export to linux

also who can please rate my game, it is multi plataform... i just havent put to play in browser because i dont know how to do it in itchio

Submitted

Hey there, I tried to download the file for your game but when I clicked the Download button it took me to another site. Is that supposed to happen?

Submitted (1 edit)

yes it is... the site is mega.nz right? if it is just download the folder that is of your OS and when you open the folder you will see a 32 bit version.. just play 32 bit if your OS is 32 bits... also i uploaded to mega because idk how to upload things right to itchio... i might fix this in a few time... maybe it will work if i zip my game and upload

Submitted

Yes, I think it was that site. Just wanted to make sure since I'd never seen that happen on itch before. I'll download it now :).

Submitted

So I tried to run the Windows build but it kept opening some kind of debug window then closing... And when I tried the HTML5 version I got a "Failed to fetch" message. : / Not sure what's going on. Sorry.

Submitted

oh... so i will try to make it run in browser.. i dont know what might be happening on windows... i will run it in wine here to see what is happening... thank you for saying about the errors

Submitted

for some reason it is playing only on linux properly... i will see if i can setup a workaround to this... maybe a small linux emulator to run the game inside idk

Submitted

for now i will focus on making the html work since it is multi plataform

Submitted

i fixed it for windows, it happened because it was encrypted.. so i just removed the encryption and now its working