SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Players feedback Sticky

A topic by The Icehouse created Dec 02, 2019 Views: 112
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted(+1)

Hello guys!

I just wanted to say thanks again to all of you for your participation, and let you know that I have played all of the submissions to The Icehouse Jam 2019 seriously, and tried to finish them all. It took me 2 full days and I have rated your games one after another. I saw a lot of great ideas everywhere and you can be proud! Some projects have really impressed me.

I have written a comment in the name of The Icehouse on each of your games. Other Icehouse members did the same and have also written you a little something with their individual itchio accounts. We hope you will apreciate a little feedback ;) It seemed important to us that each of your creations had at least one constructive comment. We hope we succeeded in this, even if we couldn't write a long detailed review for each of the 22 games submitted. Please comment the games of the others too if you have the time!

Also please don't take our feedback too seriously, they are just a way to interact with you and share our thoughts, so don't take bad what we wrote. Personally I tried to be honest in my comments because I think it's the best way to help you to learn and improve your skills... And just like everyone else, I feel more attracted by some projects than others: it's just a matter of tastes, so don't worry too much about my opinion if you think I have been unfair with you and your game!

That being said I wanted to conclude with an important point, by letting you know that I wrote these comments in the name of The Icehouse account, but that my opinion doesn't reflect at all the one of the Judges. Their voting process will begin at the end of the public votes, and the results could be very surprising (for me and for you!).

Our internal Icehouse Judges will try to select the 10 best games (it will be difficult!), which ones will be submitted later to our jury of external Judges. At the end of this process we will be happy to announce the winners!

Please continue to vote and interact with the different creators until the end of the period. This Jam has been great!

Bye!

- Simon, joined by the rest of the collective to congratulate the participants ;)