Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jamming music or Jamming Hero Quest.

A topic by Terry1983 created 42 days ago Views: 134 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(+1)

First of all best of luck to everyone and i mean it,cause after all,all of the people who participate or observe had a bit of experience how to make a map or how to put minis and stories in a good match with a bit of help from the admins who are truly the oldest Hero Questers since 90's. I bet there are good and smart quests with many difficulties around to battle.i hope we learn something from this cause it seems that is a good idea bringing from all over the world players to exchange home brew ideas,news,quests,entertainment sites about board games etc.Enjoy this year's Jam.

Submitted(+1)

Good luck to you, as well! The title you gave this post made me think of how I came up with the name of the Quest Pack I built that features the Quest I submitted. The Quest Pack is a five-quest expansion wherein every Quest features the sarcophagus furniture piece. I named the campaign Heroes of the Grave, taking inspiration from the Black Sabbath song, "Children of the Grave." It features a killer rhythm section... Cheers!

Thank you,i'm going to check your quests as well!

Submitted

It was pretty fun designing the quest for this year's jam and a lot of really great submissions too.

sure and they will keep going plus i think they will show the game play for some quests as well

Submitted

Good luck for this jam to everyone. ! Thank you all for submitting all these awesome quests. We have already played three of them. There were very fun and we had a great time. I will review these quests soon on their submission page. I think it's a big part of the fun for the creators to actually have some reviews and feed-back on their work ! :) Thank you for the fun !

I discover the jam by watching videos last year and god it was fun ! It's interresting to discover some new ideas, creative stories, ennemies, rules, gimmics, some rooms organisations that bring new mechanics or simply some good old fashioned  quests.

I agree totally,I remembered this game for a long time.Since it's time was one of the best rpg strategy hand to dice game.

Submitted (2 edits)

Its been great fun again for me and hope everybody is having fun. 
I love the friendly competition and think indeed Jam is a better word. Like we all make/play a bit and together improvise a piece thats bigger then our individual sound . 
 I am learning a lot after each Jam . Have fun the coming judging and so curious for the judge videos