Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Heroes of Adventure Game Jam End & Prize Winners Sticky

A topic by Nameless Designer created Jan 10, 2023 Views: 107 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host (2 edits) (+1)

(Please note this message has been emailed to each participant who has submitted an entry to the game jam but I have re-posted it here for all to see)

Hey everyone,

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone who submitted an entry to the Heroes of Adventure game jam, I was delighted to see some interest in supporting my little project. In total we had 19 submissions.

Prize Draw

As promised, I have conducted a random draw and will be awarding 5x bundle copies of the core rule books to the winners listed below.

For your information, each individual submission earned a ticket in the draw (we had some multiple submissions which was absolutely fine by me) but I have limited prizes to one bundle per person as noted in the game jam rules.

A random draw (the classic ‘names in the hat’ method) was completed and the following names were drawn.

• Martial Artist Class - Khoram
  • Manual of Psionic Prowess - Five Points Games
  • Haminigja - hampelurum
  • The Nine Divines of Tamriel - MadCarthos
  • Vagabonds & Wastrels 2 - Logen Nein

Apologies to those who weren’t drawn out of the hat on this occasion.

Prize Draw Winner Instructions

If you have been listed as a winner can you please do the following:

1. Email me (redacted) your full (real) name, full address and email address
  2. Can you also attach a screenshot of you logged into your Itch account so I can validate the user name with the real name to help ensure I am sending these to the right people

I will then post out the core bundle of books to you and and email back to confirm once this has been completed. Delivery will then be in the hands of the relevant postal services.

Please be aware that these will be posted from the United Kingdom and may take a number of weeks to arrive depending upon where in the world I am sending these to.

Once again, thank you for supporting the game jam. If you have any general comments on the game jam (would you like to see another?) or the Heroes of Adventure game then please let me know (there is an Itch community forum or someone has kindly setup a  r/HeroesofAdventure subreddit)

Best Wishes

Nameless Designer

Host

Hey everyone,

One of the prize winners elected to pass on receiving copies of the rulebooks and I have made another draw to see who will receive a copy.

The lucky winner is StreamMonkRPGs for his 2 new religions submission.

StreamMonkRPGs if you could send me your details as per the above instructions then I can organise postage of the books to you.

Submitted

It just now occurred to me to see who the winners were. Congratulations to the winners!