Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Required Elements Forum Post Sticky

A topic by Sawyer Friend created 51 days ago Views: 182 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hello everyone! The required elements are not public yet (even I don't know what they are!) but this forum post is here for any questions you might have related to them!

Feel free to ask general questions ahead of time, or any specific questions once the required elements are announced! Thanks!

Is the required character by chance orange, red, or purple? Don't say Harold that's cheating

HostSubmitted(+1)

I do not know and even if I did, I won't be giving hints until the required character is announced! Plan accordingly with the expectation that the required character could be literally anyone! For all I know, it's my beloved snail Yoyo!

So questions for clarification on two requirements:

• 1. Character: Someone named David or Davina! They can have any design but must have that name. They must be in there, even as an NPC. Harold must also play a prominent role in your entry!

"as an NPC" is an optional suggestion for how this required character could be, right? So I could say, make the MC named it, or have a historical article about such a character or whatever right?

• 3. Location: An island. The player must go there.

How literal of an island are we talking? Can it be metaphorical or symbolically an island? :P

Jam Host (1 edit)

For 1, yes, the MC could also be David/Davina. If they鈥檙e a historical figure, be sure to include some visual representation of them, like a picture.

For 3 (there is no 2? How very Harold 馃槢) it needs to be a literal island, but something like a floating island will also work.

2 is pretty straightforward :P