SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

just a update and some questions

A topic by please come back... created Jan 30, 2021 Views: 110 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

the plan:

so i plan too make the 5 people appear over time but haven't added that yet so they're all just sittin for there right now(this might not be what i do but ehhhhhh)

i want the people to be able to collect resources so you can purchase the items instead of just using the items in order(i found that too challenging for me because i'm not very bright when it comes to puzzles ;-;)

while buying things will change the landscape i also want it too buff the people on the island. 

everything you buy will have tiers like the real game but instead of everything have 10 tiers like the game i played they all have different amounts of tiers

the canon will have three tiers. canon with no holder(what you see in the far most button atm)l, canon with a holder, and canon with a holder with wheels.

the boat will have 12 tiers(this is how you beat the game, the rest of the upgrades will just speed it up)  im not gonna name them all as it would take too long and spoil the end of the game)

all the other buttons have a plan but yet again spoilers

the land progression is i want the land to start to become more of a pirates fantasy(as the characters are pirates) but keep the main generators the same which will be pretty hard but eh i can probably pull it off

on a end note for the plans: this is my most professional looking game ive made yet and im already proud of it this is the first game i plan to add music/sound effects if that says anything

alright time for questions:

first of all can someone tell me what happens when you beat  growth game i could never actually beat one

second of all, if anyone uses gdevelop, can you show me where to learn how to use the lighting feature well or just give me some tips?   

Host
First of all can someone tell me what happens when you beat  growth game i could never actually beat one

When you beat a GROW game all the panels show level MAX and a "Congratulations!" will appear on screen. You could look up a Youtube video of someone that beats it.