Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm looking for some feedback.

A topic by Riplea created Jun 08, 2021 Views: 133 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

I have done a few updates to my game and was hoping for some creative criticism?

https://riplea.itch.io/mushies

Submitted

Hi, first of all I liked the addition of start and end point indicators. They made the game much more understandable. Other than that I couldn't see what else you added as I wasn't able to progress much when I tried the game during the submission phase.

Other than that, a quick rundown of the traps in a certain level while you show the levels name might be good as there are many nice traps and I udnerstood some of them "after" they sprang and killed a few mushies :)

I liked the levels and changing themes and traps per level, and encountered no bugs even when I tried with no valid paths.

Also was there an end point or was it an endless runner? Maybe addition of a number of mushies needed to win the game could be a good incentive to contiue when you run through all levels and start repeating?

Submitted(+1)

A quick rundown of the traps at the start of the level sounds like an excellent idea, also you will be able to win the game by passing 50 levels, I have yet to implement it, but it is planned along with new ending scenes.  Also thank you for your input, It means a lot.

Host

Have you checked your game's gameplay from the official streams? 

Submitted (1 edit)

Yes, ACB_Gamez had pointed out a few things that I have already changed like full screen and changing the help key.