Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Hey! Looking for a 2d artist and a music composer.

A topic by Pih Realms created Jul 31, 2023 Views: 164 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hello, i am Rosh, and i have been using Gdevelop for 4 years now. i have participated in 8 jams including all the 2d jams of Gdevelop and created 12+ games until now. Even though we did not win yet, we have always ended up on pretty great rankings. 19th was the highest rank we managed to get. 

For the upcoming game jam, i was looking for a 2d artist and a music composer to work with. My aim is always to create something unique and different. You can check out my previous games on my itch profile.  To continue the discussion dm me on discord : pih_realms.

Have a great day !

Show post...

well, yes but you know that there should be no nsfw content. right?

Submitted

yep....i didn't get that?...like why would you bring that up?

Show post...

because that what the rules said in this jam. Gi see it if you want馃槉

This may help. ;)
https://itch.io/jam/gdevelop-game-jam-4/topic/3038873/free-music-bundle-for-you-...

Are you looking for pixel art? I am an artist and could help out if I knew what you wanted. Discord is backpack_comics

Submitted(+1)

hello there, really sorry for the late reply....

Anyways if you are still free I would really like to discuss with you further. In short we are the team of 2 , me as a dev and a music composer. Our aim is think out of the box and experiment with a unique Point of view over the theme. I have sent you a discord message, so that we can continue our discussion further. 

Waiting for you reply, have a great day !