SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Let's play and rate each other!

A topic by SRWGShinyo created Sep 27, 2022 Views: 95 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+1)

Hey everyone!

So as any jam I do on itch.io, I love to make a 'play and rate each other' topic. Usually, I scroll around in the submission section and play at random, but this makes sure I get to play some games (your game!) and rate them. I make a lot of jams to share, to receive feedback and discuss with the community, so it's a wonderful way for me to achieve what I want, while seeing the other's game.
So let's play and rate each other! Play and rate our game, leave a comment if you can (no idea ? leave a strawberry 🍓), and post the link to your game in here! Me or my partner will do our best to play them as soon as possible!

https://itch.io/jam/gbjam-10/rate/1719447

Let's go, jammy people!

PS: I will do my best to play everything, and will of course focus on the one in here, but I got a day job so it can take some time!
PS2: you can sub to the topic to, you too, have some games to rate :D

(+1)

As a complement: alternatively, you can also use the Karma ordering (click ‘More options’ on the lower-left panel of the entries page), which favours games according to how many games the author has rated/commented over how many votes he received. (Some people try to game the system by leaving a lot of copy-pasted comments, but you can check someone’s comments quickly using their personal page.) There is also a special page (the link is at the top of the entries page, only shown to those that can vote) for games with few votes.

I am under the impression that not that many people know about the Karma ordering (I think there should be an effort both from the site and the main game jam pages to promote it), but it is useful (and inspired by Ludum Dare’s own system, by the way). Anyway, have a good testing-reviewing session!