Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Taking this few hours left to know each other?

A topic by Indie Indian created May 21, 2021 Views: 312 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

I'm not sure if I can make this post (I'm sorry if I can't)

Which Engine will you use in this GameJam?

I have two games made with Unity, but now I want to start something with Unreal Engine (I always like the name and the logo of Unreal - lol), I'm making a course from GameDev .tv about Blueprint (totally recommend) and I want to see if I can make something.

My experience with GameJams never went well, once I tried a 1 day Jam (without too much experience with unity) so I gave up. Now let's see if I can make it!!!

I'll be using unity. I've done a few jams and they've gone ok. Your first try was a single day one? That's gutsy! I'm hoping to try learning some unreal at some point but I'm a bit out of practice so I'm going with what I know.

Best of luck!

Submitted

Unity is awesome!

Yeah my first try was a single day Jam, I wasn't sure exaclty how GameJams worked so I just signed up for the first one I saw (didn't go well)

Good luck for us! I hope I manage to finish this one

I am going to be using unity. This is my second jam so hoping for the best.

Good Luck with the jam :)

Submitted

Awesome! Good luck!

First one did you complete?

Yeah, I did complete it

my second jam too !

My first went awesome ! 

Excited for this one 馃榿

Submitted

I want to believe that this is my first!

haha

Good Luck

Same to you !

Hello. I am currently going through the unity 3d game dev course and this would be my first jam. I'll do the best I can with a simple game since I don't have as much experience with gamedev yet but it will be a good opportunity to practice and learn more. 

Good luck everyone who participates and have fun!

Submitted

Awesome!

Good Luck

Good luck mate, its all good practice!

Good luck! 

Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

wow!

That's a lot of experience. I think the initial idea of Celeste was a project for Jam and end up being a huge game, if you think on something really good you could make and mvp for the jam and then start polish and add things later.

Good luck for you, I hope the theme fits your idea so you can put a lot of effort on it

Heya all,

Pretty stoked to be part of the game jam! This is my first game jam and not to sure what to expect out of it other then have some fun, get to know and learn more about game development and get amongst a rad community!

I'll be using Game Maker, as that's something I'm familiar with and hopefully what ever I do, I can finish it! 

Good luck to everyone though, looking forward to playing some cool games and seeing everyones creations!

Kimpo

Submitted

Good luck!

Almost time for the theme revelation. lol