SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Submission Time Extention Sticky

A topic by Dekiru created Sep 26, 2021 Views: 118 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host

Good Day everyone!

Firstly, I want to apologize for the late announcement regarding the GameDevHQ Community Jam #4. I was feeling under the weather yesterday and couldn't come online. But don't worry, I'm feeling better today.

I looked at the jam submissions and we only got three submissions from the 27 people that joined. After careful consideration, we've extended the submission date to Thursday, Sept 30 06h00 EST to finish and submit your game. The stream we had planned has been moved to Thursday, Sept 30 07h00 EST where Petros will be streaming his gameplay.

We'll then host a Discord Stage event on Saturday, Oct 2 at 12H00 where we'll announce the winners and have a short interview with the winners. This will be the first time that we hold an event in Discord and we'll even allow some of you guys to ask the winners some questions. But I'll run another announcement closer to the time. Till then finish and submit your games so we can play and rate them.

Submitted

Whew... I went to submit my project and I was 15 seconds passed the deadline.  Thank you for yall's carefully considered extension

Host

Hi there Alex, I'm looking forward to playing and rating your game! Good luck!

(1 edit)

Thank you for extending the time. Publish date - 29 September 2021

Host

Looking forward to seeing your game submitted. Good luck!