Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone need a team?

A topic by d14u82 created Nov 03, 2023 Views: 654 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I've already started the game. Wondering if anyone wants to collaborate. But... you will have to leave Earth to join me.

If anyone is interested, I would like:

Background Music

Cutscene

Partner Programmer

Help with level design

Help with concept

Hey, I am a composer/sound designer and I am looking for a team, so we could work together if you are interested. Here is my website:

rafaeloschristofi.com

Submitted

I already have someone doing sound effects. Are you able to do some background music?

Yes, I could do that! Here's my email rafaeloschristofi@gmail.com. You can send me a mail with the details and we can arrange the music!

Hello, i was following Rafaelos messages, d14u82, i am a programmer, just started with unity tho. 
My english is not perfect, but we could maybe have a chat about the game ? 
i would be happy to help i am sure it will improve by a lot my knowledge if you are using Unity :) 

Submitted

I am using Unity. Feel free to join my Discord.

already done it

Hey, I am an Unity Programmer looking for a team. So add sigma_shrek on Discord and let´s have a chat!

Submitted

Are you making your own game or looking to join someone else's game?

As mentioned I am looking for a team.

Submitted

Hello, I'm a small indie Unity developer, I'm looking for programmers to help me make my game called: spaceMafia... if anyone wants to collaborate with me, let's talk on discord!

for the jam

Hey, I can help you with background music!

Submitted

Ok. Great. I need a "Outer Space" theme if you have any ideas.

Sure! Could you send me some material? Video, images etc. , so I can get an idea.

Submitted

I sent you an email