Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Gameoff Gamejam experience?

A topic by Cythonic created Nov 01, 2022 Views: 284 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello I have always wanted to do game jams but university never let me have the time to do it. I would say I am a game designer I do know a bit of everything, but I prefer to be the one making concepts, mechanics and seeing them get made into reality. I am looking for a team who is interested in a somewhat commitment to try to complete this game and just learn off of what we made. I would love making design docs, concepts and doing some programming if needed for the team. I work with unity only and looking for other individuals who want to expand on their  unity experience. Let me know if interested! 

Hi, I'm a programmer, with experience in Unity/Godot, not a native English speaker.
My projects: https://magewang.itch.io/. 
I have no time too, but I can spend weekend time in jam.

Mage#4073

Submitted

Sent Name is Anas

Hi, My main experience is writing and I am currently learning Ink and Unity since they work together. This would be my first game jam and I dont have much time either lol but I love games and making games has always been something I'm interested in. I'm a native English speaker and I think I have a few decent ideas for this game jam. Message me on discord if you're interested!

Big Adam C#3540 

Submitted

sent name is Anas

Hi, I'm a sound designer intrested in making songs or SFX for this jam, I'm experienced and have done other jams, if you want me i can help you with the sound part! Call me on Discord if you want

Mandarus#5041

Submitted

Sent name is anas

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello if anyone sees this post this is an update we are still looking for an sfx artist, artist and a level designer/world builder if you guys are new or interested we will be working in unity and try to have fun with it just send your discord with what role you would enjoy improving on  and ill add you!