Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team for Godot/Unity

A topic by ThicoModee created Oct 08, 2022 Views: 186 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hi, im a programmer learning gdscript and C#, im new to using Godot but i do prefer its scripting language over C# unity since ive had experience with python before, i can also do some pixel art. Im looking for people who can be committed to the game jam and not just slack off and abandon the team.  If anyone is interested my discord is ThicoModee#7483 just message me and ill get back to you when i can. thanks

hi, I hate c# and not realy fan of godot. but if you want there is pygame (for programming with python) and I'l be happy to team with you (in pygame).

discord joni#2264

Hello! I participated last year on my own and I would love to join a team this time! I've sent you a message on discord too

Hi! For some reason I can't write to you in Diskort. If the team needs a screenwriter, I will be happy to join. I have little experience - I will show you my portfolio. But there is a lot of desire. I have experience of participating in the Jam. My Diskort Marina Grebennikova#9024

(1 edit)

Hello, if there's still any room, I'm a programmer / artist that mainly now works in godot for games. discord gundelf #7157