SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team

A topic by Curiuh created Oct 28, 2021 Views: 451 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(2 edits) (+1)

Hey! Hope you all are doing great.

This is my first jam, I'm a 2nd year computer science student, I'm new in this things about video games but I think I can do something with Python or Unity, if someone is looking for a teammate please dm me on discord (Curiuh#5132) or reply to this post

Thanks to everyone!

Hello! I am a student illustration (manga and comic style at the alesky art academy, if my native language is Spanish, I know English

Mi idioma nativo también es el español, por donde nos podemos contactar o como le hacemos para ir hablando?

por donde se haga mas comodo,hace poco se me daño el microfono,solo sera por chat.mi discord  MERSEUS #8593

Deleted 1 year ago
(1 edit)

Hi! That's nice, could we talk in discord or how can I talk with you?

Thanks

Deleted 1 year ago
(+1)

Hello, I am a developer with experience with Unity and Blender.  I usually aim for games that resemble 5th generation games, like the N64 / PS1.  

Please let me know if you are interested in working together! Discord Mighty Tiny#5696

Thanks! I'll add you right now

Hello, i have 0 experience in GameDev, but I'm in 3rd semester CS and i have some C++ knowledge so if you want to write a bit about it just add me on Discord Leøn#3825

(1 edit)

Hi!

I also don't have experience in gamedev, so don't worry about it. If you want text me on discord (Curiuh#5131) and so we can talk more about the jam, the idea is to learn together and make the best game that we can as beginners!

Thanks

Hi, İ have 2 years experience with Unity game engine, İ'm oftenly on code side but i can model in blender aswell, feel free to add me on discord. Denz#8678