Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer lookin for artist and or designer

A topic by JestersWilde created Oct 17, 2021 Views: 343 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hey all, I'm a professional programmer. I have a solid amount of experience with Unity. Previously, I was an animator and tech artist for while.

I'm hoping to work with 1 or 2 other people.  Looking to make more games with people outside of jams but this feels like a good place to start to see if we work well together.

I'm comfortable in 2D or 3D.   

(-1)

انا تقني 

(1 edit)

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Luca and i am an italian composer. I would start to work in videogames music and if you need a composer for your game I'm free. I can prepare FMOD projects for the music or implement music in Unity game projects. 

I give you a link to listen to my works:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0bGZn04mRbQSuxRzdzUB8L?si=rYD1C_AOQCmEutLEoqnCig

What's up? I'm a software engineer by profession but I've prototyped games on Unity, Gamemaker studio and the older versions of RPG maker as a hobby. Got a little experience in 2D pixel art as well. I would like to team up with others who are also interested in building games outside of the jam. lmk!

Hey, I would like to team up, I'm a Backend Developer with 9 years of experience working mostly with Java. I've been digging Unity for the last 5 months working on a strategy game, but decided to participate in a game jam and team with some other people to make games together in the future.

Feel free to ping me on discord saland#0217