Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound Designer looking for team

A topic by andrew_wi created Oct 07, 2021 Views: 132
Viewing posts 1 to 1

Hi all,

My name is Andrew - I am a Digital Music Student studying my final year at Southampton Solent University. I am interested in finding a team of people to create a game for this game jam. I never joined one before (only just having heard about them a few days ago!) but am more than willing to give it my best. I more than willing to create the sfx and music for the game.

I have experience using Wwise (I created sounds and music for a video game level last year) however I have little experience in actually implementing Wwise into a game engine (My MacBook Pro cannot run 3D asset based engines due to the lack of a proper graphics card.

I produce HipHop music using samples from movies/records/games etc... I suspect I wouldn't be able to use samples on a game jam so I would most likely use a virtual instruments to complete the music. The sounds effects will be recorded/synthesised where appropriate.

Here is an example of some music that I make:

Here is an example of original music and sounds on a TV clip that I created with a group during my latest year at uni.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/121AtBvI9mF-Xo-j-thnOPVsxFBXX96zV/view?usp=shari...

Thanks all,

If anyone would like to contact me feel free here:

andrewwiddis@outlook.com