Jobs
Tags

Instructions/Tips/Spoilers

A topic by IBwWG created Apr 29, 2017 Views: 218 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host (4 edits)

Some things I discovered and others that I am curious about:

Dark shooters

Hitting either the white boxes or the stars takes away HP. You can't shoot the stars themselves, but only the boxes, by clicking. The boxes emit stars, so the sooner you get them, the better.

Sabotage the image

The safe is in the bedroom, and the laptop is on the coffee table in the living room. The safe gives a '1' if you click '-' but doesn't go further (actually, that seems to be generally true, you can't go '-' past '1' to '0'.) After that clicking '+' makes the numbers go up, so it wouldn't seem to be a hidden '-1' or something. No idea what the code could be.

The laptop's code seems to work by dragging the letters into the boxes, but they don't snap or anything, so I'm not sure what the tolerance may be for considering a letter to be actually entered. Or maybe that's part of it, maybe each box takes more than one letter? That'd be really sneaky. I tried a few words (you can get a full list with anagram finders online--wordfinders.com gives 319 four-letter words made from the available 'voapilrgehy') but was not able to crack it.

I was wondering about the title, and what the sabotage actually is, once one gets to it...and that made me think, maybe the title itself is a clue. Maybe SABO can be thought of as the similar-looking numbers 5480, and maybe TAGE is the password. Then I realized there's no T. I tried 5480 anyway, but it didn't work.

I'd love hints on these puzzles!

Vinterskygge

If there is a goal or interactions besides walking and enjoying the soundtrack and visuals, I would love hints about this!

Avoid the Moon

It seems that both being hit by a flying moon, or going off screen, makes you disappear forever...but the moon persists. Philosophical statement?

Going off screen shouldn't make you disappear, at least it doesn't for me... :/ As for the persistent moon, I wish I was clever enough for that to be a philosophical statement hahaha. Actually, yes. It is a philosophical statement. We'll go with that.

Host

Hmm...this is on the latest Chromium on Linux. Which OS/browser do you use?

Indeed, whatever works, eh? ;)

Submitted

Vinterskygge: your question is a short version of my general life philosophy ! :-)

Host

LOL =)