SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

GAB JAM: FIND THE CURE WINNERS 馃弳 Sticky Locked

A topic by Stoic created Sep 03, 2021 Views: 103
This topic is locked
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host(+1)

First off, a thanks is in order to everyone who entered and submitted a game to the "Find The Cure" GAB jam. We really appreciate everyone flexing their game dev muscles in support of JDRF and their fight to cure Type-1 diabetes. Every entry integrated the find the cure theme into their game in some way which was great to see. You're all winners in our book!

There were three entries in particular that excelled in not only integrating the theme into their game in some creative way but also in presentation, gameplay, and overall engagement! 

The winners of the third official GAB Jam are...

GRAND PRIZE
Cave Rush by Nomi

SECOND PLACE
Re-Pair by Ash Badas

THIRD PLACE
The Missing Cure by abbasazzam419

Congratulations to the winners! Please sign up for our discord (information on the jam page) and contact me directly to redeem your prize.

And thanks again to everyone else who entered. It was a pleasure playing through all your entries. Even if you didn't win, I'm sure you learned something valuable through the process of making your entry. I hope you continue to keep making games and entering our jams in the future because we have no plans on stopping! See you next GAB jam. 馃憢