Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Late submission

A topic by Lizardo created Oct 10, 2016 Views: 220 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I will probably need to submit my game a day or two late due to limited access to computers that can run one of the programs I'm working with. (Basically, I'm stuck with a Mac, but I need a Windows computer for some final things, and VirtualBox Windows won't work properly with the program I am using. I can usually only get to the computer lab with Windows computers during the weekend, but the deadline is Friday, so I anticipate needing one or two extra days.)

I'm totally new to this website; how exactly do late submissions work? I know it says we can contact Avery via twitter for a submission link, but do we need to do so prior to the deadline?

(Apologies for crossposting here and Twitter! My Twitter account recently triggered Twitter's anti-spam algorithm (no idea how or why) and was locked, so I think my tweets do not appear in anybody's mentions unless we are mutuals.)

Host

You don't need to request a submission link prior to the end of the event! :) Once you have your game uploaded, link it to me and I'll generate you a special url by which to submit.

Thank you very much! Is there an alternative way to contacting you via Twitter? If not, I can try mentioning you from a different account which hasn't been erroneously flagged for spam; whichever you prefer.

Host

I seem to have lost your DM despite not deleting it on Twitter. Feel free to email me at paddlewings (at) aim (dot) com!