SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[SOLVED] Something is kicking me off GameDev Community on Discord Locked

A topic by retrome created Mar 05, 2021 Views: 228 Replies: 7
This topic was locked by streepje8 Mar 08, 2021

Problem is solved.

Viewing posts 1 to 9

Good day, everyone! Can someone please help me?

Something is kicking me off GameDev Community several minutes after joining. Tried to join multiple times, introduced myself, but kicks are still happening. Tried to find the rules in channels and on the Internet with no luck. Joined from The Flair Fair jam page on itch.io.

I'm curious, what are the rules? 馃檭

Host

Ill get wituz (the server owner) to look at it!

Host

So i asked him, he can only look in to it at sunday, i guess you will have to use an alt until then :(

As far as for the server rules, i was surprized but i think there is no channel for it, as long are you are a normal person you get accepted, so if you havent done anything weird or mean its probebly some fault with discord or something that will be resolved!

(2 edits)

Thanks, streepje8! Take your time, it's not urgent. I thought it might be an issue for others too, so you should check. Some details that might be helpful: I've done no more than joining and reading the channels for the first tries and no more than introduced myself on one of the following tries, when I was not kicked and got time for sending the message.

Thought kicks were due to inactivity, but it was hard to send a message between time after 10 minutes of initial waiting and kick, so that looked strange 馃檭

(1 edit)

Remembered something: while reading channels I accidentally joined the "Voice" channel and left it after some seconds. That was mostly weird thing I've done as I remember.

Jam HostSubmitted

I updated the link in the jam description, try joining there again. The new one is permanent for sure. :)

You can also just always contact me on Discord at Wituz#0001

Wituz, thank you! Joined using the new link at 23:16, GMT+7 here. Will check at the next morning and post a result here. Hope, this night I will stay on the server 馃

I'm still on the server 馃コ streepje8 and Wituz, thanks for the help! Problem solved.

Host locked this topic