SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for GUI designer for small/friendly puzzle game

A topic by GuldorGames created Nov 09, 2020 Views: 109 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+3)

Hey There!

I'm looking for a someone who would like to work on my game "City Builder" (working title) for portfolio, exposure and experience. Its a smaller game that will be punished here on itch + the Android play store. I will do some marketing on the game and add a bit of monetization but since it will be my first fully developed game I'm not expecting much revenue. This is also not the focus of this project, I do want to generate a nice amount of downloads!

If your still interested here is what I seek:

You will have total freedom on what you think fits the game best for the menu's, UI and graphic design look of the game. I already have free to use icons and avatars in game that i like. But if you want you can chance those too, but the main goal is to have a nice looking UI with a full screen panel, buttons and menu's. Best to work with .png or .psd files.

Amount of work (not that much):

- Main menu(s)
- Level selection window
- The In game interface + avatar with textbox
- Tutorial interface, similar to the game interface but slightly difrent
- Challenge game mode menu with high-score/ achievements
- (in case of enough downloads) Building customization window
- New logo with the new name would be nice too :)

The game:

https://guldor.itch.io/citybuilder

A city simulation game in puzzle form! Every building affects the city and it's Neighbors. Keep your population happy, with enough energy and food. While maintaining the economy and thinking about the best sequence to build and solve the quick and fun puzzle.

The game will at-leased contain 2 world-maps, 14 buildings and 100 unique puzzles. 

If interested you can replay here!

Thank you for reading!

Yours, Marc (music and sound by J.L. Chinchilla /  localization by Gerben, Tizy, Vanda)

Hey Marc!

I really like this project! I played a little and it’s very nicely done! Congrats :) I’d really like to help working in the UI/UX for this project. Sadly my portfolio is not updated at all (I’m mostly a developer) but I can show you some images from personal projects and of course you can see some of my games on my itch.io profile :)

Maybe we can talk over Discord.

Regards!

(1 edit)

how can i find you on discord? I'm barely on there but i can add you!  Would love to see some screenshots/ drawings/whatever you got that's more recent :) the "stompfeet" game has a nice cute ui look that's in the right direction for my game (i think). My discord is MarcM#7881 

(+1)

FedeAlvarez#0141 is my username. I’ve already sent you a request over Discord!