Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone need some free sound design?

A topic by Cade Conkle created Jan 11, 2021 Views: 193 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+1)

I have 15 years of sound design experience, but I'm just getting started with video game sound design/implementation. Would love to start working on some projects and meeting people interested in making games! Discord/Email me :)

Email: cade.conkle@gmail.com

Discord: gingawhaaat#8203

Host

Hey, welcome! If you're interested we also have a discord server for the jam, link is https://discord.gg/WfdSQHq.  There is a music/audio channel just started on there, plus a help/collaborate where people are helping each other out

Awesome thanks!

Submitted

Cade Conkle, hi and would you generally tend to effects/music or additionally referring to voice e.g. getting emotion transferred from text to sound, etc.? Would you collaborate for free e.g. with getting mentioned in the game's credits? btw: I'd plan to e.g. publish my game so you and other players know approx. (or exactly xD) what's this script's about and decide if you'd like to voice-dub either in acoustic or with effects, I'm not sure if I'm planning optional music because I personally tend to mute them and browse for games that especially divides options for music and effects in-game.

(+1)

I'm happy to help. DM me and let me know what you need

Submitted

Okay, sure. btw: my discord's nick starts with an L.