Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Are TTRPGs welcome to this Jam?

A topic by lucasnwd created Apr 11, 2022 Views: 61 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

I'd like to submit some PDF files, with RPG sistems thinked to be used at classroom.
I'm not really good speaking English. Could I submit it in Brazilian Portuguese? It could be good to call the  RPG LatAm too.

HostSubmitted

Your English is better than my Portuguese, so no worries! It will be difficult for us to understand your submission if it's not in English, but there is nothing wrong with submitting it; this game jam isn't for us, it's for everyone. 

So what you've made is an educational tool, for teachers to use or assign to students? If you could explain the subject or topic or focus of it, that would be helpful; this game jam is art-themed, with an emphasis on portraying the importance of expressing and exploring your artistic side in daily life, regardless of your circumstances.

Thanks for the answer. I've made tools for teachers, almost always, explaining how to use TTRPGs in classroom. Sometimes in a suplement, sometimes in a system with a fantastic background. 
Maybe I can translate some this tools, but it will take some time and I dont know how many time I will take to do it.
I hope it help.