Jobs
Tags

🇬🇧 🇮🇹 The rating phase begins | Inizia la fase di valutazione Locked

A topic by Geecko on the Wall created Jun 22, 2020 Views: 107 Replies: 2
This topic was locked by Geecko on the Wall May 06, 2021

Ormai la jam è finita.

Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted (2 edits)

🇬🇧 By the time I write, the jam’s been over for almost three hours. We had three participants, including me. Three participants are not many and, when I think about the work I did, first of all, with my mystery, I am not at all satisfied. But here we are talking about first steps and - I speak for myself - this mystery had remained in the drawer for two years; I would never have finished writing it, if it had not been for this jam. So I’ll try to look at the glass half full.

I would like to thank Luigi (luizbriganti) and giant_kumquat for participating. You have made this jam more beautiful and I’m glad that you have tried your hand with me on this adventure! I also want to thank Antonio, who has always been very quiet, but who helped me to organize the jam, who took care of the graphics and who spurred me to hold on when I was about to give in. Another fundamental person, who has always supported and encouraged me, was Greta: last night she made me stay up to write the mystery, spoiling even the ending. It’s not a granted thing, and I really appreciated it. Thanks a lot!

Now we have fifteen days full of review and rating ahead of us. If only we, who participated, wanted to leave a rating and a comment on the mystery of the other two participants, it would be a very nice gesture. Clearly, we are not obliged to do this, and there is no obligation in this respect. Anyway, the ratings and comments are public and open to all users registered on itch.io, so anyone can join the rating phase.

Happy reading and good rating for everyone! We’ll be back for the post mortem, after the jam is really over.

🇮🇹 Nel momento in cui scrivo, la jam è finita da quasi tre ore. Abbiamo avuto tre partecipanti, compreso me stesso. Tre partecipanti non sono tanti e, se penso al lavoro che ho fatto io, in primis, col mio mistero, non sono per nulla soddisfatto. Ma qui stiamo parlando di primi passi e – parlo per me – questo mistero era rimasto nel cassetto per due anni; non avrei mai finito di scriverlo, se non fosse stato per questa jam. Per cui cercherò di guardare il bicchiere mezzo pieno.

Ci tengo a ringraziare Luigi (luizbriganti) e giant_kumquat per aver partecipato. Avete reso questa jam più bella e sono contento che vi siate cimentati insieme a me in questa avventura! Ci tengo anche a ringraziare Antonio, che è sempre stato molto silenzioso, ma che mi ha aiutato a organizzare la jam, che ha curato la parte grafica e che mi ha spronato a tenere duro quando stavo per cedere. Un’altra persona fondamentale, che mi ha sempre sostenuto e incoraggiato, è stata Greta: ieri sera mi ha fatto stare su a scrivere il mistero, spoilerandosi anche il finale. Non è una cosa scontata e l’ho apprezzato molto. Grazie mille!

Adesso ci aspettano quindici giorni pieni di revisione e valutazione. Se solo noi, che abbiamo partecipato, volessimo lasciare una valutazione e un commento al mistero degli altri due partecipanti, sarebbe un gesto molto bello. Chiaramente, non siamo tenuti a farlo e non c’è alcun obbligo in questo senso. Ad ogni modo, le valutazioni e i commenti sono pubblici e aperti a tutti gli utenti registrati su itch.io, per cui chiunque può unirsi alla fase di valutazione.

Buona lettura e buona valutazione a tutti! Ci risentiamo per il post mortem, a jam finita.

(2 edits)

I'm so glad you appreciated my help. I actually didn't help so much, everything was there in your head yet; as you told, I tried mainly to support.

I couldn't finish my mistery , but I'm happy anyway: thanks to your and Luigi's job I really understood how to write one properly, and I hope I'll partecipate to the next Cthulhu Dark Jam with more knowledge in my pockets.

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

🇬🇧 Of course I appreciated your help. Your support made all the difference, so thank you. Thank you very much!

I hope you can participate next year. Luigi and I certainly appreciated your help in ending our mysteries. I think I speak for him, too.

🇮🇹 Certo che ho apprezzato il tuo aiuto. Il tuo supporto ha fatto la differenza, per cui grazie. Grazie davvero!

Spero che il prossimo anno possa partecipare anche tu. Io e Luigi abbiamo sicuramente apprezzato il tuo aiuto per finire i nostri misteri. Penso di parlare anche a nome suo.

HostSubmitted locked this topic