SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The Challenge just ended! Some more details Sticky

A topic by Tim Krief created Nov 30, 2021 Views: 214 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted

It has been such an exciting month!

I might make a dedicated post to sum it up, but I wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for participating and making it such a great event. It feels like it's the kind of event that is well needed to balance all the competitive events out there, and since I felt you were so glad it existed, I think it'll be a recurring event! Feel free to share your feedback and ideas for next iterations on the discord community! About that, if you were not able to submit in time, you can still submit for the next day or so. To do so, join us in the discord and we'll be able to figure it out.

On that note, have a nice end of the year you all!

Submitted

Tim are you able to sort of reopen the thing. I tried submitting mine, but I found out it's not on there, and that's because I didn't put everything in. It's not in submissions either. So is there any way that I can resubmit? I never submitted in a game jam before only in one drive for class so I never knew it was the same thing.

HostSubmitted

You have to send me the link to the game you want to submit

Submitted

Okay here you go.

Puzzle Keys by Logan0728 (itch.io)

Thank you so much.

Submitted

If anything goes wrong let me know.

HostSubmitted

Here's your link to submit https://itch.io/jam/312895/add-game/1300902?token=A6GrYS3hXhkQSDeQv3LgTxQXHs8

Submitted

Congrats ;)

strangely enough i just finished my goals in my project for it

its been good inspiration, the crunch has become a more defined thing for me ;)