Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Help wanted

A topic by MinTripleT created Aug 26, 2022 Views: 802 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 5

I am a pixel artist. I want to join a team. 

Hi! Want to join our team?

Submitted

Hey, Im a programmer teamed with a sound designer. If you are interested in teaming up DM me on discord 7thYear#8329.

(+1)

I'm also looking for a team, I can draw pixel 2d graphics and make small 2d games for the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 engine. I'm 14 years old and I'm learning the basics of game design. I 'm writing from a translator because I don 't know English . In general, write to me if you are interested.

(+1)

Hi we would be happy to work with you  my discord is BlaZe_mistake#4716

Deleted 1 year ago

I am ready to work with you, I sent you a friend request in discord my nickname Savelka#1641

I have already found a composer and written to the artist . Add me as a friend of my discord Savelka#1641. We really need programmers in the team :)

Hi,u still need programmers?

Programmers are no longer needed

hey we are a small creator group  looking for a pixel artist it would be nice to work/make games with you BlaZe_mistake#4716 

Hey! I am a experienced ish programmer I have never done a game jam before but would like to try 1 while my schedule isnt totally clear ( I got school and stuff ) I think I have decent amount of time and would like to try ( I think thats important to know though )

As far as experience goes I havent really completed any projects I scrap things quite often usually because I need art but cant do art ( and dont want to reach out or any thing so I just scrap it )or my ideas suck ass I cant design good ideas if my life depended on it 

I am good ish with gms2 been using gm since I was like 7 or 8 almost finished a shitty game with it ( I actually dug it up off my old computer and mostly ported it to the nintendo switch today ) while I cant do any thing TO crazy I have a basic under standing of it more on a internal? ( would that be the right word? ) side I am a lot weaker when it comes to adding  graphical effects

Any ways sorry for typing out this whole long thing I just think it would be important to explain what I can and cant do

Submitted (1 edit)

Lol, I'm the opposite, i can only art, i can't program to save my life xD I feel like we could get along on a project at some point. I can come up with ideas all day long, I just lack the knowledge to execute any of them

(1 edit)

Ohh I suppose yeah we could try! I would be glad to try working on a project! if you would like to talk more or what ever my discord tag is GLOSHSEP#6582