Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Showing City Game Jam Games at A.Maze Festival, Berlin

A topic by Cosmo D created Feb 05, 2019 Views: 321 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host (1 edit)

One of my fave independent games festivals, A.Maze in Berlin, has offered to host all the games submitted to this jam.  The festival will be held  on April 10-13 in Berlin and it is one of my favorite festivals!  And not just because they honored me with a prize last year.  They support creative, daring work, all while serenading you with great music and curating a great experience.  

More details are here:  https://amaze-berlin.de/

We're working on a prize setup with A.Maze and will have more details on that soon!

-Cosmo D

Submitted

Will there be any set limits on what the games should/should not have, since they'll be showcased in such a public place?

Host (1 edit)

The event is still ticketed (so not totally public), and from my experience, A.Maze welcomes adventurous and thematically bold work.    I'd say don't let your own ideas about content appropriateness for the festival affect what you're making.   I'd advise labeling it as age-appropriate and in the event that A.Maze does raise concern, we'll cross that bridge.

I like the fact that this festival is called aMaze and my game takes place in a maze. Coincidence? I think not:))