Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Suggestions for Core engine?

A topic by TheMa dArtist created Nov 09, 2020 Views: 99 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(2 edits) (+1)

Hey! I don't know where to post this so I'm going to post it here!

Coming from Roblox and Godot, Core Engine seems promising with its performance and graphics. To me, Core is Roblox meets Fortnite, but much more generous. So, even though I have not tried core before, from what I heard from social media, I guess it's true that u can't import your own models into core which is a big downside to me. I mean, if there's a problem with people making bad content with this feature then just moderate them or warn them of being banned. Similarly, there should be an option to make community clothing and stuff, like what will you do if you want to make an anime RPG of the bleach or naruto anime. You simply can't do a thing. I suggest these changes, please don't mind if I'm wrong or anything, it's just a personal opinion.

Though I'll stick to Godot as it offers a more AAA approach imo (I might switch to core if it becomes more or as powerful as Roblox in flexibility).

On that note, I end my post.

(+1)

I agree that it is a bummer that you can't import anything, but from what I know it is because importing would make the game file much larger and they want to keep it small. Another cool thing you can do is make something in core and then turn it into a template so that you can import that template into another game file.