Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Pixel & Vector Artist Looking for a Team

A topic by conrayart created Apr 29, 2024 Views: 159 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello, I'm Con Ray. I've been making pixel art for 8 years now. I have a Bachelor's in art and I'm currently getting my Masters in digital art. I can emulate pretty much any pixel art style, but some examples that I've done are Pokemon, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Starbound, Lisa the Painful, and SS13. I also have a variety of personal styles that can be found in my image here:

Everything is done by me. I've done items, backgrounds/terrain, textures, enemy design, character design, and more. I am only unskilled in animation but hopefully I can improve that. I've worked from limited pallettes to very diverse pallettes. I also do vectors. Looking for a serious team because I cannot code and I have never made art for an actual game that was finished or shipped, just personal art for myself. I am a great writer and idea guy and can offer voice acting.

I have a pretty decent idea for a bullet hell similar to games like Vampire Survivors or Halls of Torment.

Hey man, your art looks amazing.

I've just joined and am looking for a team as well. I have a decent amount of coding experience. I have built a few simple games like Snake, Tetris, and so on in PyGame.  The most complicated project so far has been a physics simulator I built with a friend of mine where we simulated n-body problems. 

I can do PyGame and am currently learning GoDot. I like worldbuilding and have some love for hard-sci-fi. I have some interesting ideas for bullet/weapon types. Beyond that, I feel the project should be worked out together. 

Hey! Still looking for a team? Currently we are two people, a composer and a programmer (me), we have some experience participating in jams

Hey man, do the two of you still have a spot open on your team? I'm doing this for the first time and am looking for teammates. 

I have a decent amount of coding experience. I have built a few simple games like Snake, Tetris, and so on in PyGame.  The most complicated project so far has been a physics simulator I built with a friend of mine where we simulated n-body problems. 

I can do PyGame and am currently learning GoDot. I like worldbuilding and love hard sci-fi. I have some interesting ideas for bullet/weapon types.

Shoot me a message, if you think this could work out with an extra programmer.