Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for teammates!

A topic by Baboobraz created 37 days ago Views: 122 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5

I have experience with both godot and unity but prefer godot. I am mostly looking for a composer, but an artist would be great too so I can focus more on the programming aspect!

Lmk if you’d be interested in joining with me!

Hi there! I'm a composer that's been looking to getting into Game Jam. I'm currently working on a game called Bridgebourn but was looking for some more work. HMU on discord! ruben_skyline_

Hi there,

I'm a composer who can play the violin, cello, and flute and I wanted to reach out to you because I'm interested in composing music for your game. You can contact me at Thrombyharlan@gmail.com. So that you know, my preferred pronouns are They/Them. I'm a big fan of Celeste, Hollow Knight, and both of the Turnip Boy games.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best,

That-one-car-in-celeste

Please email me for updates

Hey!

I just came across your post, and we might have a great synergy! I'm Jens, and I've developed games using PyGame, tackling projects from classic games like Snake and Tetris to a more complex physics simulator dealing with n-body problems. Recently, I've started exploring GoDot, which I understand you prefer. I'm really keen on the programming aspects, especially within worldbuilding and hard sci-fi frameworks, where I have some innovative ideas for bullet and weapon mechanics that could complement your needs.

I've just cleared up a lot of time by leaving my job, so I'm ready to dive deep into a focused project. While you're looking for a composer and possibly an artist, I could solidify the programming front, ensuring we have a robust foundation to build our game.

Let me know if this sounds good, and we can discuss it further!