Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a Composer/Sound Designer

A topic by Brandon created 31 days ago Views: 113 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hey there, I am a fairly experienced developer looking for a Composer/Sound Designer.
I basically will be needing around 5 songs, as well as sounds for the shooting, explosions, etc.
In particular, I want rock/electronic music that gets you pumped and keeps a high energy throughout the stages, but that carries a, "Blue Sky" vibe, a feeling of freedom and hope that a lot of old Shoot'em ups had. Mega Man X5 OST is also a great example of this.
If any of that sounds like your thing, I would love to work together. I already have a plan for the game(That will be molded according to whatever theme is revealed), have experience in the genre, and can handle the programming/graphics by myself. 

Hey Brandon. I'm an experienced music producer/composer and would be happy to  collaborate. I have a little sound design experience (I'm currently getting an MA in composition for video games), but I wouldn't say I'm as confident in that skill :) That said, I would still be happy to design some shooting and explosion sounds for you.

I made these retro game demos a while back. I think my song "Berserker Energy" fits the vibe you're going for. Give it a listen here

You can listen to more of my music on my website or on my website

Connect with my on Discord if you want to talk more, I'm kip_lavie

Submitted

Yo, your music is great, I sent you a friend request on Discord.

Hey Brandon! Digging the vision, would love to join as a composer 
 This  and this somewhat fits the brief, although darker in tone, and this is more of a guitar-stuff 

Add me on discord if you're interested : maxantsiferov